How was your 2017?
- Overall it was good. Sure, it had it's ups and downs, but I can't complain.
What date(s) from 2017 will you never forget?
- April 15th when I stopped being single and November 6th when I got engaged :)
Did you do something in 2017 that you haven't done before?
- Got engaged ^^
Did you fall in love in 2017?
- Yes! With the best man I've ever met ^^
Have you had a relationship in 2017?
- Yes, and I'm still in that relationship.
What is your biggest success in 2017?
- That I got myself a man! Just kidding, haha. I honestly don't know, so I'll have to leave this question blank.
What did you spend the most money on in 2017?
- Travels. Went on three different vacations last year.
Best purchase in 2017?
- I would say all my travels, because they've helped me grow a little more as a person and they've brought me lots of joy. I would also like to say my engagement ring, but I didn't buy it and it sounds a bit "braggish". I guess my best purchase last year was a 65" flat-screen TV, which also sounds like I'm bragging, haha :P
Did anything make you really happy in 2017?
- That I met my fiance C and became a bonus-mother to his daughter.
What songs will remind you of 2017?
- "Danza Kuduro" - Lucenzo feat Don Omar. "Shape of You" - Ed Sheeran. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" - Elton John.
Who have you been spending the most time with in 2017?
- My fiance, haha ^^
Where did you travel in 2017?
- The year started with a trip to the Dominican Republic in February, the next stop was Florida in May and I rounded off the year with a cruise in the Caribbean with my love.
What did you do on your birthday in 2017?
- My birthday was on a Thursday so I didn't do much that day, but my (now) fiance and I spent the weekend at a hotel in Gothenburg.
Who did you miss in 2017?
- Some of my friends who live far away that I wasn't able to see that much.
Did you meet any new people in 2017?
- I can't remember. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.
Did you feel like you missed out on something in 2017, that you want in 2018?
- I don't think so. I'm pretty happy with how my 2017 turned out :)
What do you want to say to yourself in 2018?
- Appriciate yourself and the people you have in your life. Take charge of your life. Do things that makes you happy!