I love to travel! See new places, meet new people and experience new things. One of the best decisions I've ever taken in my life was to move to the United States and even though it sometimes was really hard to be so far away from all the safety nets back in Sweden, I've never regretted that giant leap I took. It shaped me into the confident and strong woman I am today.
While I lived in the US, I took every chance I got to see as much of the country as I could, because I never knew for how long I'd be there. Every time I went, my mind was set to only be there for a certain amount of time, but then in the end I ended up staying longer. I was only supposed to be an au pair for a year, but stayed for almost a year and a half, and the plan was to only be a student for a year as well, but I continued studying for two and a half years.
So far in my life I've mostly just traveled around on the Northern Hemisphere, but I'd love to see the other side of the world as well. Below is a list of the places I've already visited and the places I wish I will be able to visit.
Places I've been:
- The United States of America (only the states, not the cities): New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, Arizona and California.
- United Kingdom: London.
- Greece: Rethymno and Chania (Crete).
- Spain: Lloret de Mar.
- Germany: Hamburg and Hanover.
- Finland: Helsinki.
- Denmark: Copenhagen.
I might be forgetting some of the places I've been to, but these are the ones I can think of right now.
Places I wanna go:
- The United States of America (only the states, not the cities): Hawaii, Texas and Colorado.
- France: Paris, Nice and Marseille.
- Italy: Rome, Venice and Florence.
- Austria: Vienna.
- Germany: Berlin and Munich.
- Switzerland: Zurich.
- Iceland: Reykjavik.
- United Kingdom: Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Greece: Athens and Santorini.
- Spain: Madrid and Barcelona.
- South America: Brazil, Argentina and Chile.
- Africa: Morocco, Tanzania, Madagascar and South Africa.
- Asia: Saudi Arabia, India, Malaysia, China and Japan.
- Australia and New Zeeland.
This list could go on forever, because there are so many places I wanna go. One of my biggest dreams is to one day travel the world!
Here's a question for you guys: What place/places would you really wanna see? What is your dream destination to travel to?