New Years Eve has arrived and it's time to welcome yet another year. 2014 is coming to an end and 2015 is about to start. This year has had its ups and downs, but over all it's been a great year.
Things I've experienced in 2014:
- Traveled to London for the first time.
- Got my second tattoo.
- Traveled to Crete with my mom for a mother-daughter-vacation.
- Bought my first car.
- Worked like a crazy person all summer.
- Went on vacation to the beautiful California, USA.
- Made the decision to finally get a little kitty and went to see her for the first time.
I've also spent a lot of time with my family and friends.
Things I'm looking forward to in 2015:
- Bring little Sigrid home.
- Travel to Paris and London.
- Not work as much during the summer.
- Try to enjoy life a little more and be happy.
- Continue to spend time with my family and friends.